luni, 17 octombrie 2011

26 Oct 2011Concert live/online Assisi James Twiman

James Twyman
Special Online Concert:

Live in Assisi

Dear Friends...

I have just arrived in Rome to prepare for one of the most important events of my life. As many of you know, my ministry as The Peace Troubadour began when the leaders of the 12 major religions came to Assisi, Italy in 1986 to pray the peace prayers from each of their traditions. I ultimately put them to music and have been traveling the world sharing their energy ever since, often in countries like Iraq, Israel and Bosnia while wars raged around me.

In a few weeks I will be in Assisi again with thousands of people to celebrate the 25th anniversary of that original gathering. Leaders like the Pope and the Dalai Lama will be on hand, and I will initiate the event with a major concert on October 25th. On the 26th, I will share the Peace Concert again, live online for people anywhere around the world who want to be part of this historic event.

I hope you'll join me. Here are the details:

Date: October 26th
Time: 2PM US Eastern
Where: livestream.com/jamestwyman

There is no cost to this concert. In fact I want to give you a gift that will help get you ready. Last year I re-recorded the peace prayers and will offer this CD as a gift to everyone on my list. If you would like to download the 12 prayers and listen to them as we prepare for this incredible event, simply go to:

JamesTwyman.com/12_Peace_CD_download.html

I'll send out another email closer to the concert to remind you, but put it on your calendar today, so you won't miss the chance to share in the energy of Assisi.
.
.
Playlist video (create de EMdobrita) cu cele 12 rugaciuni pentru pace ale lui James Twiman.